Custom Search

Friday 22 June 2007

Two Giants in the Atmosphere

Last week, 2 guys from German came to my company to learn about the capacity system. If compare my size with them, I feel like a small ant in the big jungle. They are tall and big!! I wonder how they could be so tall and so big size, and I am so short and so small. I think, maybe in their mind, I am like a little kid at their hometown.

Huh, how to grow taller? That's the question I've been asking myself since Form 1. Haha..

Compare with other guy
s from German, I think they are the extra ordinary one. They don't even need water. One glass of water, that's all they take every day. I called them camels as they don't need much water in their body. Hahaha..shhhhhh, hope they are not reading this blog of mine. Hahaha..

One of them, I even call him the Big Show. He really look like the Big Show and some more, he got an earing on one of his ear. The other one, is like bookworm. Hahaha..(Guess, I'm good in giving nickname to people).

They are going back to German on Sunday. Yesterday, my boss ask me and my colleague if we are free, we could bring them to buy 'pasu bunga'. Hahaha..one question pops into my head.."Can they sit in my little Atos?"

Hahahahaha.........

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff