Custom Search

Friday 22 June 2007

First Day In Aerobik Class

Yesterday, 19-Jun-07 mark the first time I went to aerobic class. It's a new experience and new thing to learn. I went with a friend, Shannen. I find it funny when my friend told me that normally they just drop the money into a provided box and write name. The instructor didn't really collect money from us. I guess she just organize this class for her satisfaction, not to earn money. When the class starts, I'm a bit lost. Need to follow every move that they make and I enjoy it. It's nice to think of it that I actually went to aerobik. Hahaha..

We start with moving our head up and down, left and right. Then slowly the shoulder, the leg. It's just warming up but I am already sweating. My hand get a bit tired when we keep on stretching and exercising the hand and shoulder. The music is fantastic. It makes my heart popping and trying to follow the music dancing.

After 30 minutes, suddenly the music stops. I thought it's normal but it's not. There is a power trip happening. Haha...!! The instructor then ask us to take back RM2 and just go home as she try and try but was unable to bring back the music to live. I am a bit dissapointed and at the same time glad. Dissapointed because I am expecting to finish 1 hr aerobik. Glas because I am already feeling very tired.

So, I went back and sit down, satisfy with what I have done today. I'll try to capture some photo in my next aerobik class !!

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff