Custom Search

Tuesday 26 June 2007

1234 - Counting the Sheep

1 2 3 - counting the sheep .. that's how I feel now .. meaning, I wish I can fall asleep ...

Just had the most spicy ulam in my whole life!! I wonder when will the cafe improve in their food. Not to say its so so super expensive. Some more, when thinking about all the calories in the food, I do not know what to eat at all! Huh...a little bit regret with the research of calories counting yesterday. Hahahaha ...

I'm now counting sheep. The office is extremely quiet today. And I'm catching snake here..Hehehehe ..... I think everyone wants to catch snake in office. This week is the best week for me. I don't have to pretend this week as my boss is on leave. In other words .... YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! MERDEKAAAAAAAA!!!!
MERDEKAAAAAAAA!!!! MERDEKAAAAAAAA!!!!

I can surf the net without sneeking around, chating by opening a small screen that only I can see, finding my boss head, etc etc etc...

What a suffer when my boss is here. Trying all my best of being 'good girl'. Have to be very careful and watch out when my boss stands up, and walked towards me. I know that for my hand to move to my mouse and change to other screen, it will be too late and too obvious that I'm "catching snake". So, some trick here.... Alt+Tab is a great help to me!! I can change to my desire screen. So, I will always be doing 'something'. Hahahaha...One more thing .. Mozilla enables me to have many tabs in one page. Hehehe...Cunning me that I can surf few webpages at a time while my taskbar only shows only explorer. Hehehehe....

Hhhmmm..am I teaching people to be bad employee ?? Haha, I don't think so! I guess everyone will do what I'm doing now. Especially when the bosses are here....

It's been the second day that my boss is not around and I am beginning to get bored with the freedom I have. Hahahaha ....

So, is it better with boss or without boss ??? Hhmmm, you decide......

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff