Custom Search

Monday 25 June 2007

Calories, Fat, Diet Plan, Bla bla bla...huh!!!

Being insane and out of blues about losing weight, I have done a lot of research about how to lose weight, bla bla bla.

Total Calories in our Body
My total calories in my body..yucks when think about it. 1 lb in our body is equal to 3500 calories.. So imagine that you are 100 lb .. You have 3500*100 .... alamak !!!!

About Calories
Ok, here is what I have learn. In gaining or losing weight, it all depends on one word - calories. Fat is also calories, vegetables, fruits, rice, etc .. calories. Lately, this words keep on playing in my head. I take a 20 sen keropok and all I observe is total calories. I eat rice, I think of the research I've done: 1gm carboyhdrates = 4 calories. So if I take 100 gm of rice, I'm taking 400 calories. Walau eh !!!! What to eat ?? Don't tell me fruits for the whole day!!! Alamak .. how to survive leh ...

Ok, in order to achieve 45 KG, that is 88 lbs, I need only 1900 calories per day. If 100gm of rice is already 400 calories, then what about meat, fish and other things? 1gm fat = 9 calories, 1gm protein = 4 calories, 1gm carbohydrates = 4 calories. Hard leh .. how to achieve only 1900 calories per day? But at least I know now how I gain all my weight...hehehehehhe...

Sugar is my worst enemy now. So this means I need to avoid chocolates and candies, which is my good friends since day 1 ... sob sob sob. Vegetables is my far friends lastime and now need to be my best friends. :(

So, in order to burn more calories, here is comes with exercise.

Calories Burn in Exercise

1 hr aerobiks burns 400 calories. Yahoo!! Meaning I can eat more if I go aerobik everyday. But then, aerobik is only 3 times a week. Yoga, only 40 calories/hr. So little!! Even rice cost more than that! Then swimming. 1hr non stop swimming only 275 calories. Aduh, susah susah !! .... How leh ?? What else that I remember ... oh ya, jogging. Good ! Jogging for 1 hr burns 740 calories per hr!! But then that is if I jog in the speed of 7mph. Can meh ??? If can, I should treat myself to Merdeka Palace leh! Walking for 1 hr only burns 240 calories nia.

So, exercise is one choice, but control what I eat is important!!!

Organic Supplement/Food
Ya ya ya ... a lot of people told me about this. To take organic, replacing those yummy food. But then, I'm not vegetarian. I like pizza hut, KFC and most important .. McDonald oreo ice cream!! Okok...more fruits...hhmmm.....

Trick of Food
I read about there are tips of what to take to increase body metabolisme. Citrus!! Meaning, orange orange orange and more orange !!! Hehehehe.. and soya beans can limits total fat in our body. Some more apples will helps also. And another thing is garlic drinks (yucks!!!!)

Conclusion
All this goes back to square one, that is, control what I eat. Hhmm..how to control when my saliva drops whenever I see nice food (true bah, don't you know those born on dogs year have the character of dogs???)...

OK, my friend tell me this trick. Put lotsa nice figure of gals photo in my room, and keep thinking about how nice to have such figure. Hahahaha .. later people thought I'm lesbian. Hehehehe ...

So, this goes back to first topic again... control my food !!! Less rice !!!!!!! Sob Sob Sob .. unless anyone have a better ideas.... Now ah, I only buy food that show me how much calories per serving. Hahahhahaa....just another way to control ... LOL !!!

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff