Custom Search

Friday 22 June 2007

Experiencing Yoga

8-Jun-07 marks the first time I went to yoga. But I am still excited about it and eager to go for another round of yoga today!

The instructor is very slim, skinny and small fellow. She have the perfect figure that any woman would dream of. From her age, I can see that she really know how to control her weight. For me, I think she is too thin. :)

Last week moves in yoga is very difficult. There is one moves.. where the leg are bring up to the head. I totally can't even bend my leg!! Hahaha...but last Tuesday, I am very excited when I manage to bend a little bit. Can't wait to see what will I learn today!

I start to go to yoga with my friend, Li Kim. And later my ex-housemate join us for yoga as well. Her name is Judy. Today, another friend will join me. Guess, I am building a network of yoga geng now. I hope some people who attend the yoga session will go to other yoga class, so that I can build a bigger network of my yoga geng. Hahaha..sound wicked!

Wish I can take photos and post it here!!

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff