Custom Search

Friday 22 June 2007

Few Weeks After Break Up

It's been few weeks now since I broke up with my bf. Somehow, I don't really felt sad or moody or whatever negative emotion that I should have.

In fact, I feel so happy now that I'm single. I do not need to worry of what should I tell or how to makes him happy with me. I do not need to think that much anymore.

I believe things happen for a reason. They always do. Bad things happen so that good things can come. All we need is just patient to wait for something good to come along the way.

Right after breakup, I get in touch with my long lost friend. I am happy and really misses the time we had together. Although not much, but it was such a pleasant to have contacts once again. And without myself realising it, I am beginning to get involves in many activities. Yoga, aerobics, jogging.. Can't wait to see what will happen next.

So, those that read this page. Don't get upset if something bad happens. Remember bad things happen so that more good things can come. Take it as a challenge in life.

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff