Custom Search

Friday 22 June 2007

Jogging in Stutong Park

Last Monday, I went for jogging at Stutong Park. When reaching there, I wait for my friend, Judy to arrive. Both of us take a walk in the jungle of Stutong Park. When deep into the trek, somehow, I felt a sense of someone is watching us while we had our walk in the woods. Later, I ask Judy to jog instead of walk as I wants to get out of the woods fast.

It was raining that time, and not many people went for jogging. Only one guy passes us as we enjoy our walk. The rain gets a little big heavier. Judy scares to be trapped in the woods or worst, to be struck by lightning. Hehehe...but for me, I am a little bit of worry about the sense that I have.

We approach a part where it's a little bit too dark. I start to think more and more about the feeling I have. I saw a leaves and it has the shape of human scale. This really scares me but I try to remain as calm as possible as Judy would definitely get freak out if she knows what is in my mind. Then ask we jog, I saw something white flying in the woods. It's like a piece of cloth. But as I turn to the direction, it's gone. I keep thinking, am I imagining? Or there is something in the woods? Geeezzzzzzzz ...

I started to walk faster, hoping to see another human other than us. Lucky, I saw the light!! Hahaha...Judy ask if we should go for another round as it seems to rain. But I just tell her that it's going to rain and it's not a good idea. But the real reason is that I feel insecure inside!! Hahaha...

I told her about this in yoga class but she thought I'm kidding. Hope she is reading this now..Hehehe...

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff