Custom Search

Monday 25 June 2007

Crazy of Aerobik / Losing Weight ?

Hahahahah ....Guess from the topic, it sound like I am a total freak!!!

Well, I just remember one funny thing that I do last week and guess maybe I just include it here . It's about how crazy my brain is just because of aerobik. Ok, here it goes. My office hour ends at 5.30pm. The aerobik class starts at 6pm. It takes about 5 minutes to my car and 20 minutes to drive to the aerobik centre. In this 30 minutes time I need to change my clothes as well.

This is what I do. I wear a short sleeves shirt with another outer shirt on every Tuesday and Thursday. This solves what I should wear on upper part. As for the down part,.. hahaha .. this is the most interesting and funny one. I wear skirts to work. In order to save time, I change to shorts inside my car! Hahaha..lucky that, so far, no motorcylist ever saw me doing it! Hehehehe .... How I do it? Easy! Pray for red lights whenever I reach the traffic lights. Then stop the car, pull the breaks, put in my shorts and take off my skirts. Hehehe ... Anyone have better idea how I can change and get to destination in 30 minutes time?

Sorry, no photo for this process. Hehehehehe ......

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff