Custom Search

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Meal Plan, Exercise Plan - Testing Testing Testing ...

Hhmmm, maybe because of the nature of being a Material Planner in my company, therefore everything that I do, is based on planning.. Hahahahaha ....

Realistic ??? Hahaha .. Well, I live in Malaysia and most of the food here are rice, rice, rice and nothing but rice !! Some more, my cafe in my office doesn't allow me to have more choice of food. If I am to go out and eat, I don't think I'll have the time to update my little diary here. Hehehe .... Sacrifices are needed..sob sob sob...

Ok! Enough with my crap. Here is my plan for meal. Hhmm, not sure if it's realistic or not. Not sure if it's healthy meal or not, but in this plan, I focus more on vegetables and fish..not forgetting the Malaysian trend of eating rich
e. Hahahahaa ...
As I need at least 1400 cal per day, I come out with this sort of table. Breakfast here is about 300 cal while lunch is 600 cals and dinner is 500 cals. I put more in lunch because I usually eat at 8 in the evening and sleep at 10 pm .. Hehehe, yeah, I know .. I'm a pig .. one of my hobbies are sleeping actually. Hehehhe ... Independent means that I give myself a "merdeka" time to eat something special. Hehehehe ... Is this healthy meal ?? I don't know but this is my plan. Let's see if it works or not ....

OK. There goes meal planning. And now the exercise planning. After reading the article about metabolism thingy, I come out with one testing (and the guinea pig is myself, hahahaha). Last week, I took a rest of 4 days no exercise but just stay lazy. Meaning, burning less calories than what I eat. Therefore, my metabolism slows down until yesterday. So, from yesterday onwards, until 31st July, I will launch my test. This means intensive exercise to boost up my metabolisme so that my body burns more calories than usual. In term of food, I will try (I mean try oh coz I'm always stubborn) to eat based on my table up there. What matters is the quantity. This mean, I'll eat when my tummy say "hungry", as long the total calories consume isn't more than 1600 cal. After 31st July, I will rest for 4 days. This means no exercise for 4 days and minimizing all my food consumption to 1400 cal, which is what I should consume per day. If my assumption is correct, my metabolism in this 4 days will follow the past 2 weeks metabolism, assuming the "machine" need to work hard for the exercise. So, I will also burn calories here.

In my table, no exercise on Saturday. Well, I am not a robots! I also need a break for myself..this day would be for shopping, playing, sleeping, bla bla bla .. hahahaha ..

For those who wants to follow this, follow at your own risk. I will not hold any responsibility as this is my own planning, not to be follow by others! Also, please please please quit the exercise if your body say "No, I can't take it anymore" .. Understand ?! .. I will also give this advice to myself. Hehehehe ...

1 comment:

Best Home GYM said...

I don't know how you measure the Meal Plan. I think we all should go to a consulting doctor where as we can understand what meal plan we need. Then we can go for best exercise gym.

Local Exposure!

Nuff