Custom Search

Tuesday 10 July 2007

Diet Plan - Emotional Eater

Ok, for those that are interested in loosing some calories here..

Actually, I can say that, to loose weight is to loose calories and vice versa. It's not about loosing weight but it's all about loosing calories.

Every food contain calories. Even a small apple contain 64 calories. So, don't think that fruits doesn't contain calories. The way to loose weight is to know what type of eater you are!!

I found this website. It helps me a lot in tracking what I eat & what I do
and even gives me some motivation and some success story. With this story and motivation, it can helps us to identify how to be success (hehehee, promoting other website) .. :)

Emotional Eater

So sad to be call emotional eater .. sob sob sob ... but it's true.. The picture here is me ....

When I'm sad, I eat .. When I'm happy, I eat.
Stress, I eat .. Bored, I eat .. Sleepy, I eat .. hahaha ...

Whoever, that thinks what I say represent themselves, here is how you can control yourself! Surround yourself with all people who is also same species as you. That wants to loose some calories!! Also, keep remind yourself of those beautiful figure that you wish to hav
e. Keep on dreaming and motivate yourself. Gives yourself punishment when you intend to eat something not healthy and high calories.

But most important, never skip meals!! Never ever skip your meals!! Our body is like a car engine. Without petrol (food), it can't move. So, never skip meal! Eat as healthy as you can. Eating less doesn't mean healthy too. You need to track what you eat. In other word, track the quality of food, not the quantity of food !!

OK, here is my suggestion .. but I follow on the first week of my diet plan (hehehehe) ... Every morning, start your day by having orang juice. Orange contains Vit C and acid (don't what they call the acid name la) .. Then at 10am, eat something
light, example fruits. By then, you won't feel tooooo hungry during lunch time. Make sure you have something for tea break too. Something like mashed potatoes is good (less than 200 calories). By then, you won't feel too hungry for dinner.

That's the trick. Spread out your food into few meals so that you won't feel like crunching too much!!

Jia u oh !!
Say no to this oily food !!!!hehehe

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff