Custom Search

Friday 20 July 2007

Aerobics or Yoga ?

Some people thought yoga is the best. Some assume that aerobics burns more calories. For me they are both inter-link. :)

Aerobics

It's true that aerobics burns more calories. 1 hour aerobic will burn at least 400 calories. But it's also true that once we stop aerobics, we gain back the fat. Why ? Normally, after aerobics, people tends to eat a lot. Due to the lost of energy, people eat a lot to replace back or to fill their hunger. Once they stop going for aerobic, their eating habits remains. That's why we gain back the weight.

Aerobic teaches us to move our body all over. After each aerobics, we fe
el extremely tired and our body seem aching. My personal opinion is because our body felt the heat of the aerobics. Same like the heat produce by the engine of our car after the car finishes one round of race. That's why we need to cool down the engine and do some maintenance, else the car will breakdown in short time. It's like if you don't service your car and assume by feeding the car with petrol, it can runs as per what you want. This is wrong!! What am I talking about here ? Well, servicing the car is like refreshing your car.

My personal point of view, that is what yoga do to our body.


Yoga

There are many types of yoga. Overall, they all focus in one thing-stretchin
g. It stretches our bone, body and by using inner strength, we gain more energy. Also, release stress. Last week, I didn't attend any yoga class at all. And I can feel that my shoulder is extremely "heavy". Hahaha .... 1 hour yoga burns around 100 cal, depending on the movement, etc. Although it don't burns much, but it's worth it to include yoga in your list of exercise oh !! ... :)

Hope my knowledge can help everyone up there reach your goals !! Hehehe ...
. I include this photos because apart from aerobics and yoga, I like swimming too. And this photo is taken in when I went for my training in Johor early this year (the date on the photo are wrong, hehehe)

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff