Custom Search

Monday 30 July 2007

Cakes - Promotion

Well, I know this is totally out from the purpose of my blog, but well, life isn't about diet! We should give ourselves some "merdeka" time!!

Ok..here are some cakes photo. Fruit cakes. Kiwi is one main food that gives us more fibre. Selling price are RM 42 per KG. For those who are on diet plan .. get this as your breakfast (of course not 1 cakes for breakfast!!) ..

Coppuccino Cake - rich with coppuccino. Yummy .. This one looks simple but with the coffee smells, it is one good choice for everyone out there!

This cute cakes here, I call it little girl cakes. Hehehe.. suitable as presents for little kids or even big kids like me. Hehehe .. I wonder how does it taste like.. Slurrpp....Can anyone tell me what does that Chinese word means ??

Another cutie. Now with her boy boy. Hehehee ... Hey, it's a nice cakes for those who are courting gals eh. You can let her know that you are always beside her, just like the boy in the cakes. Hehehe ..

Happy Teachers Day !! (errr, when is that, can anyone tell me??) ..

Birthday cakes !! But I think the little cutie before this suits more as birthday cakes. What do you think ?? Hehehehe ...

OK... for those interested with this cakes and wish to order, do not hesitate to contact 016-8655401 (MALAYSIA, SARAWAK, KUCHING). Look for David. Please mention you get the number from Orcaquest Blog..Hehehehe ..





No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff