Custom Search

Sunday 2 August 2009

Barley Drinks


As we all know, the weather recently is extremely hot. It feels like the mother Earth is punishing us for polluting her.

Due to the hot weather, I decided to make barley drinks. Barley is believed to be able to cools down our body from the heat. It is not only nice to drink but is also soothing. The preparation method is also easy.

Ingredients:
Barley seed (opps, I don’t know how to call it)
Sugar (I combine normal sugar with gula melaka)
Pandan leaves
Water

Pour in water into the cooking pot, together with the barley seeds (don’t forgot to clean the barley seeds). When it is boiling, add in sugar up to your own taste. Lastly, when it is almost ready, add in the pandan leave to enhance the smells.

I keep the cooked barley drinks into warmer to soften the seeds. The seeds can be eaten as well.cooked barley drinks into warmer to soften the seeds. ce the smells. d yet. onut smell is gone. re will be games, foo

I’m thinking of cooking kundur soon!

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

hi thanks for visiting my blog:)
$mile ur ads:)

Local Exposure!

Nuff