Custom Search

Monday 7 January 2008

Tips for Tummy Fat

Feeling a little upset with my tummy and how stubborn it is to get smaller, I get myself to read some articles and information on how to lose the belly fat. Share some of the tips here with you all.

Belly fat can be categorized into few types of meaning - it can be fat, muscle, fat causes by beer and many more. As a woman, we should lost this stubborn fat. One of the reason is to look great in out outfit. Hehehe ... Also, to look stunning and elegant. But, most important of all, the main reason are for health. Do you know that belly fat increase of risk of getting some deadly disease? One of them are heart disease. Women especially have high rish of disease than men. Some other deadly disease are breast cancer, diabetes, mebolic syndroms, gallbalder problem, colorectal cancer and high blood pressure. Shheeessshh, I don't want to get heart attack at a young age!!!

Ok, here are some tips to lost that belly fat. From food intake, don't eat so much food that contains high sugar. Sweets, chocolates and even teh tarik contains high sugar. Hahaha, actually this explain why I still have my tummy. I can't get rid of candy and chocolates from my mind. Hehehehe ...

In term of exercise, go for something that focus on strethening the abs on the tummy area. Upper abs toning is very good exercise. I always do this but I do it on my bed instead of floor. Hahahaha!! While lying down on the floor, and you knees up, make sure your feet is on the ground. Then, put your hand at the back of your head. Slowly, pull yourself up to reach your knee. Do this all the time for the toning.

The best exercise to lost belly fat is walking. I think all of us hate walking. I use to take lift instead of staircase and park to the nearest place to the entrance of where ever I go. Hhhmmm, will increase my walking session. Hahahhaa..

Oh ya, found this link, very useful. Perhaps it will benefits all of you too:
http://www.mayoclinic.com

Ok, that's all the tips for now.. Good luck!!

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff