Custom Search

Tuesday 15 January 2008

Fasting - Good for Diets

Most of us would think that dieting means we need to fast 1 months before the Raya. That is also my thinking until I read some articles about fasting.

I am not sure if fasting for 1 months is good or not. But, after I read the articles, I think, fasting of once a month is good for our body.

I am working in manufacturing company. Every year, my company will perform a shutdown for maintenance. Not only my company, but I believes every semicon company will do so too. Some even shutdown for one month to perform the maintenance. So as our body. Instead of eating day and night, our body need to have 'maintenance' shutdown too. This would simply means fasting so that our body does not have to work so hard on that day in digesting our food.

Anyone agree ??

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff