Custom Search

Tuesday 14 August 2007

Aerobics Performance - in Temple

13 August 2007 is when Judy and I went to a temple (opposite S'wak General Hospital) for an aerobic performances.. I didn't take much photo because I don't know whether we can take photo in a temple or not. I scare, they chase me away.

Ok.. The ceremony begins with lion dance. 2 lion going round the place. While the lion are performing, we took a photo of the kids. They stands in front of the stage in which we need to perform. 3 of them are Donna's children while the big kid are her sister's daughter. They all are at the age ranging from 7 - 15 years old. And I forgot again to reset my camera dates.
When I'm ready to take the photo of the lion dance, it's already over (sob, sob, sob). Then the announcer announce that next items are dinner. Hehehehe ... There are fried rice, fried bee hoon, sweet and sour fish, mushrooms, kailan (I think), chicken wing, fried fish, etc, etc. The list could go on forever! Hahaha ..... I too a snapshot of my food. Wanna see ?


Later our leader came with her plate of food for the kids....

While having our meals, some of the member of the temple performs some singing. Quite nice but I don't really know what is the meaning of the song. It's Mandarin :(

We are the third one to perform. That time, I'm still eating and trying to fish whatever I have fast. The food taste so nice but I'm worried about my diets. (Sunday eat a lot, Monday eat a lot, and Wednesday another dinner) ...

The performance takes about 40 minutes. At the end of the performance, Donna (our leader) performs Pilates. I wish I can bend my body like her. :(

After the performance, they gives us souvenir (I didn't expect to get any souvenirs). It's a small gift and contains my favourite junk food, Mister Potato !!!! Hehehehe .... Not forgetting, the ang pau. I haven't open it yet and let it remains in my wallet as some good wishes to my wallet (wishes to have more money coming in, hahahahaha) ......
When we go down the stage, Donna youngest kid 'merajuk' because he too wants to perform in order to get the keropok. Hehehehe .....

OK, that's all for now ... See ya !!

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff