Custom Search

Monday 13 August 2007

Aerobics in Gateway, Kuching

12 August 2007 marked the day in which I follow my aerobics teacher to Gateway to perform aerobics dancing there. 2 weeks ago, we perform the aerobics indoor. It's so cold inside and majority of us get backache when we got home. Hehehehe ...

We register at the main entrance and got a coupon to redeem some gift. We are all excited but Shannen's sister is much more excited. She register herself 3 times (I think). When w
e are inside, we ask the photographer, Dickson to take photo for us. Hehehe.. Shannen gave him her emails. Hopefully, he will send us our photo so that I could post it here....As for the coupon, I redeem 1 luggage tag (leather made!!) and one canned food (abalone!!!).... I think this aerobics is worthy!!..It's a very enjoyable time! When we first got there, we have a walk. Shannen starts to take the first bite of the food. Seeing the apple, I took one and put it in my bags (hehe) and later walk around to take some of the food. Actually, I ate my breakfast already but the breakfast there was so tempting. There goes my diets. Haaaiiiizzzzz.....

Later, my instructor came. The first question in her mouth are "No KFC". After that, the second question are "Where is the ice cream?" .. Hehehe ... Shannen, Judy and I just laugh. But I agree, we are also looking forward for the KFC (I am looking forward for hot and spicy drumstick). Later, we took another apple and packet drinks. Hehehe .... We saw some McDonald value meals.. BUT only for kids. Sob sob sob... Shannen sister join in the game and got one of the value meals.

Later, I took one Cornetto (yummy...) and started to bite every pieces of it. On the other hand, I'm holding my Crysanthemum drinks (so tamak ho).

OK. Aerobics starts around 11am. But due to the over excited with foods and ice cream, I can't really do the aerobics well. Feel that my tummy is super heavy.

Later after the aerobics, we eat again... (I think today's aerobic is gaining weight, not reducing weight)...

We went home around 12pm... I bring home 6 packet of drinks, 4 apples, 1 luggage tag & 1 abalone canned food. This morning, I weight myself. I also bring home 1/2 KG of weight :(

2 comments:

Gingzz said...

how i wish i could join you guys! :(

Anonymous said...

Hehehe ... join us for the food feasta or the aerobics ??

Local Exposure!

Nuff