Custom Search

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Calculate Your Body Fat



Recently I'm stuck in a plateau stage where my weight doesn't seems to decrease. This has really de-motivating me in doing any dietary plan.

Then I realize that weight measurement is not only based on scale measurement but also on how much percentage of body fat in our body. Averagely, an Asian women will have the range of 25% of body fat and 75% lean muscle.

Some equipment in the gym have the formulas of calculating total body fat and total lean muscle that a person have. As I did not have the habits of going to gym, I've tried an alternatives way of finding whether my body fat is healthy or bad.

I found this website that tells us how much body fat is good and how much is bad. In average, women with 20% to 27% of body fat is consider as normal while men would have 13% to 17% of body fat. Slim or skinny doesn't mean that the body fat is lower. The body do have probability of having high percentage of body weight.

These website helps me to know my own body fat. In one sources, my body fat is 22% while another shows a lower body fat of 18%. After few tryout of the body fat calculation website, I found two website which gives more information and is nearer to each other than the others.

**The website is at the bottom of the picture.


This website gives more information. Other than the body fat percentage, it gives the ratio of waist to height and BMI.


So, what are you waiting for? Checkout your own body fat. Remember: Slim doesn't mean fit. And fit doesn't mean you must be skinny!!

1 comment:

Dav DiDi said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog ..

Local Exposure!

Nuff