Custom Search

Sunday 22 November 2009

Maha Yoga, Jalan Song


Finally, Maha yoga had opened another branch, which is nearer to my work place. They have another branch somewhere at Sekama area.

I didn't go to their opening but starts to join their yoga class with SK. It's quite a nice exercise where there's something different with the practising here. Although the movement is quite slow, we can sweat too.

Last week, we attend the Friday class, teached by Yikru. There's only me and SK that day. Well, it's fun to practice yoga in a small group of people. The teacher asked what we want to do on that day. SK say to reduce tummy fat. Hahaha... girls will definitely opt for this one. Well, after the yoga lesson, I really can feel my tummy is smaller.

Anyway, here's some details for those who wants to go. There are 3 teacher: Valerie, Yikru and Alvin. I believe any of them is equally good. You can drop by at the centre on weekday at
5.45pm for a lesson or 7.15pm for the night lesson.


Photo taking outside the washrooms. If you came early and previous class had not finish yet, you can wait here

Here are summary of the fees:
Drop in = RM15
4 class per month = RM50
8 class per month = RM75
12 class per month = RM90
Let's stay healthy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breathing & Food - That is important.
Yoga corrects breathing And eating habits we have to correct And life will be excellent. Best-Wishes!!!

Dav DiDi said...

Yeah ... I'm trying to learn yoga more now ....

Anonymous said...

Hi Dav Didi, for 4 classes per mth, do I have to attend class once a week or as long as I attend 4 classes(any day) in a mth? Thanks :)

Dav DiDi said...

Hi .. As long you attend 4 classes in one month ..

Darling Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dav DiDi said...

That's great. I'm glad to hear that you manage to lose weight from my article. Thumbs up to you and for me :)

Local Exposure!

Nuff