Custom Search

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Information for Good Health

I got this information previously. It is about how to calculate the minimum amount of waters that a person need to consume daily based on their weight. Well, this is very interesting and I'm sharing it with everyone.

Minimum water (L) = (((weight (in KG)*2.2)/2/15)*450)/1000

For example, my weight are 50KG, therefore minimum amount of water that I should consume daily are

Minimum water (L) = (((50*2.2)/2/15)*450)/1000

I'm not very sure if this is applicable in reality or not. There is also a say that 8 glass a day is sufficient. Anyway, I hope that this information is usefull for everyone.

Another info that I've got is about what kind of food suitable for what area of our body. For example, for those who always have headache, it is good to eat more fish (protein). Fish oil helps to prevent headache.

(Click the photo to enlarge)

No comments:

Local Exposure!

Nuff